LEAP HR: Consumer Banking is a high-energy, high-impact, fully-immersive digital conference experience. This is the platform where people leaders in consumer banking can change the conversation around how to expedite the agile workforce practices required to deliver against the fast-changing needs of your in-branch & remote employees as we enter a new normal post Covid19.
LEAP HR: Consumer Banking works because it connects you with the people leaders taking the most radical leaps to deliver on the demands of their business today while supporting growth tomorrow.
With thought-provoking case studies, action-led discussions and ensuring every story shared is evidenced by the business improvement it delivers, we guarantee that your time and your money are well spent.
“Taking part may well be the best decision you make all year”
“LEAP HR: Financial Services offers a rare – and increasingly vital – glimpse into what a future financial services workforce will look like, and gives us all a chance to create that future faster. Taking part may well be the best decision you make all year.”
Jeff Hood, Executive Vice President Human Resources, Citizens Bank
Among the highlights:
- BBVA will lift the lid on how it transformed team performance with agile methodologies to improve frontline workforce efficiency
- Silicon Valley Bank will uncover how it implemented a new individual experience blueprint to radically transform the entire bank’s retail strategy and accelerate productivity
- Citizens Bank will share how it created a more agile, future-proofed workforce by enhancing creativity and innovation to dramatically improve individual skills and personal development
- KeyPoint Credit Union will walk you through how it has accelerated its transition to remote working by a whole year by leveraging technology, customized experiences and effective communication
- Webster Bank will reveal how it is leveraging data to transform how banks measure employee and consumer engagement to better enable managers to lead their teams
- Regions Bank will explain how it is innovating traditional career progression within retail banking to reduce turnover, boost productivity and attract the best possible retail banking talent
"Future-proof people strategies"
“The right size, the right audience, the right content in the right context. I’d absolutely recommend LEAP HR: Financial Services as the place to go to future-proof our people strategies in a rapidly changing FS industry.”
Simon Lloyd, Chief People Officer, Santander
"Inspiring and Informative"
“Inspiring and informative – this is one conference you don't want to miss.
10 out of 10.”
Karen Marchak, Senior Vice President People & Organization, United Capital