Panel Discussion: Necessity is the Fuel of Innovation: Rethinking How We Reengineer & Innovate in HR to Be More Proactive in Spotting & Seizing Opportunity in Times of Crisis
Time: 2:45 pm
day: Day One
• Challenging traditional thinking around how we react to world-wide incidents, drive immediate and impactful change and prepare consumer banks for the future ahead
• Assessing the impact of Covid-19 on the external banking environment and connection with our customers
• What do we need to do to create consumer banks that can pivot and adapt to global change?
• How can we ensure our leadership pick up the mantle and seize the new opportunities that arise out of change?
• How has Covid-19 and a shift to remote working changed the way we think about communication – both with our workforce and our customers?
• Is Covid-19 an opportunity to expediate a industry-wide transition to digital branches?
• How can we leverage the current crisis as opportunity to educate our customers on new technology?